Thursday, March 30, 2017

For the kings and queens challenge I chose the white queen. So for my white queen I decided to make the face out of glass and add cotton balls for the hair. I named this piece of art the " White Drag Queen" because it looks like a guy cross dresser. I added a wire crown to the artwork to give it a more royal look.

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Clay Stamp Bowl

For my stamp bowl i found a cool stamp design and pressed it on the clay. I then glazed it with blue because that is my favorite color. I like how some spots are darker then others in it.

Forced Perspective

For my forced perspective photo I took a picture of my Kristin's fingers squeezing Nate's head. I learned that these picture are complicated to take because if you move it at all it doesn't work. I took this picture in my living room.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017


For my framing picture I took a picture of Nate playing baseball in Crooks his 7th grade year. He is in the batters box getting ready for the pitch. The fence is framing Nate's body in this photo.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017


For my shadow photo I decided to do my name. Then I added two crosses at the front and back of my name. I decided to do my name because the letters were not to complicated to make.


This is my texture photo of a tree. This tree is located in my grandparents front yard. I thought the bark on the tree was pretty interesting.


This is my pet headgehog names Hodges, I took this picture after i gave him a bath that is why he is in a towel. He is curled up in a half ball, because he was mad at me for bothering him.

Monday, March 6, 2017

Watercolor silhouette

This is my watercolor silhouette of an owl. I decided to put a tree in the middle because that is what I think of when I hear the word owl. I added the moon in the background to add more to the scene.

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Metaphor challenge

I chose to do Cabin Fever for my metaphor challenge, For this project I drew a cabin with a fever in its mouth and sweat on its face. Then I added a background to the picture to make it look better.

New Cow

For one of my projects I fixed up my cow for state art. I added a lot more hair to the face and more detail all around. I added highlights in the face which made it look more realistic.